Sunday, August 26, 2012

Snooki Had Her First Baby! Whoopty Fucking Do

Personally I could give two shits about Snooki's kid. Don't get me wrong I seen pictures of her from high school an she was really cute but I'm a fan of natural beauty an caking make up on your face is a turnoff. J Wow now that's a whole other story.

It's fascinating to me how people flocked to watching the Jersey Shore. It's like people never been to the beach or Jersey shore before. Are you living your life thou them on MTV.

Sorry about the rant but I remember when MTV still played music Videos..... Hmmm, Can you say sell out? 

Everything seems like its reality this an reality that when half of this shit is scripted.


If you watch Jersey Shore that's cool but I just hate that state there's a god dam toll booth every ten feet. I also don't like how after WWII the Army used Jersey as a toxic waste dump.

No comments:

Post a Comment