Sunday, June 24, 2012

Deep Fried Cereal ?


     Since Summer is now in full swing the smell of funnel cake is going to be in the air as the carnivals come to town, so why not try something new this year with some deep-fried cereal! in all seriousness, I don't know who had the crazy idea to make this crazy concoction. It sounds like a heart attack waiting to happen. With the obesity rate in America at a all time high wouldn't it be a logical to have people eat more healthier starting with the carnival where everybody splurges on food with high calories? whatever happened to a caramel Apple?

(Above) deep-fried cinnamon toast crunch with (Below) Cap'n Crunch
                                                                                                             


       At the first look I was thinking it was deep-fried paintballs but the culinary genius used tricks, which is my personal all-time favorite cereal as well as cinnamon toast crunch. ( never was a fan of Capt. crunch because it would always cut the roof of my mouth) I'm sure I'm just overreacting , but I would try it at least once. Personally, I like deep-fried Oreos . That's about as far as I'll go I appreciate your ingenuity and initiative. But maybe it's time to start thinking healthy? Then again we live in a free society, do as you wish. 
                                                                                       



No comments:

Post a Comment