Friday, July 6, 2012

Wu-Tang Reuniting?

There are always rumors circling around the music game about former groups reuniting and working together. In This case we just got confirmation Method Man will be teaming up and working with RZA as well as Redman for his new LP "Crystal Meth"

when asked about the release date Method Man said " I have so much time on my hands right now, who knows" (Read between the lines) odds are there's a good chance that the tape might come out in the sometime near future. He also said " I'm looking forward to getting back in the studio with the kid (RZA). We just came off of the Wu Tour and the camaraderie was still there so I know the chemistry is going to be there when we go back in the studio.... as far as the mainstream does, I'm not too tough with that. I've been there, done that, so if there are still fans out there listening, I'm deftly coming up with some shit for you"

time for some more good news

As for upcoming projects Redman an himself are including a new tape effort called "blackout 3" which they will record concurrently with their solo projects, as Redman will be dropping Muddy Waters 2

When asked about doing a sequel for "How High" he said "I'm open to it if the script was right. He I don't wanna put out any trash" 



 coming from a lifelong Wu-Tang fan this is great news to me.

M-E-T-H-O-D MAN!!








No comments:

Post a Comment